The International Conference on Strongly Correlated Electron Systems, SCES 2017, will be held at the Clarion Congress Hotel in Prague.
Following the long history and continuity of SCES, the conference in Prague will cover a wide range of subjects in the diverse field of strongly correlated electron systems. SCES emphasizes the fundamental physics of strongly correlated electron systems that span from bulk materials including f-electron based heavy fermions, d-electron based compounds, and organic materials to artificial materials such as nanoscale structures as well as cold atoms in optical lattices.
The main topics that will be featured in SCES 2017 are:
- Heavy fermion systems
- Kondo effect and valence fluctuations
- Quantum phase transitions and related phenomena
- Unconventional superconductivity
- Metal insulator transitions
- Strong spin-orbit interaction in correlated systems
- CEF effects and multipolar ordering in SCES
- Theoretical methods for strong correlations
- Correlated topological phases
- Kondo physics at nanoscale
- Quantum magnetism and frustration
- New materials; bulk, thin films and artificial structures
- Strong correlations in actinides
- Non-equilibrium phenomena in strongly correlated systems
- Ferroics and multiferroics
- Strong correlations in optical lattices
- Strongly correlated materials in applications
- Large research infrastructures for SCES investigations
- Novel techniques
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure a one-to-one meeting with one of our representatives.
More info on : https://www.sces2017.org
Make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin
… or see you there!
17/07/2017 - 21/07/2017
Clarion Congress Hotel