Exotic Atoms (EXA) is a series of international conferences on muonic, pionic, kaonic, and antiprotonic atoms and related topics.
The EXA2017 is the 6th edition of the EXA conference series, and will take place in Vienna, Austria, from September 11th to 15th, 2017. It is organized by the Stefan-Meyer-Institute for Subatomic Physics of the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
The scientific program covers the following list of topics
- Antihydrogen: CPT and gravity
- Leptonic atoms: QED and gravity
- Kaon-nucleon and kaon-nucleus interaction
- Low-energy QCD
- Precision experiments with cold neutrons
- Hadron physics with antiprotons
- Hadron physics at LHC
- Future facilities and instrumentation
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure one-to-one meetings with Tobias JENKE who will also attend the event.
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
11/09/2017 - 15/09/2017
Austrian Academy of Sciences