Big Science Business Forum 2018 will be the first one-stop-shop for European companies and other stakeholders to learn about Europe’s Big Science organisations’ future investments and procurements worth billions of euros. The forum will offer a the chance to:
- Meet representatives from Europe’s Big Science organisations and their key suppliers.
- Network and establish long lasting partnerships via business-to-business meetings (B2B), business-to-customer meetings (B2C) and in the open exhibition area.
- Learn about business opportunities in the coming years, within a wide range of business areas.
- Get insight into procurement rules, IPR, technology transfer and how businesses can interplay with the Big Science market.
Learn more, stay updated and pre-register at www.bsbf2018.org
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure one-to-one meetings with any of the many ILL representatives who will attend this event.
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin
… or see you there!
26/02/2018 - 28/02/2018
Tivoli Congress Centre