This 4th meeting was the occasion to follow upon the recent progress of each work package, with a specific focus on:
• the completed and ongoing post-doc recruitments
• the different tasks inherent to the ILL website renewal
• the various internal and external upcoming events
• the initiation of press activities to highlight FILL2030 achievements
• the enlarged internal ILL kick-off meeting, that will introduce the project and its activities to the entire ILL staff, due in October 2017.
Despite the heat wave which Grenoble suffers from, all participants enjoyed a productive meeting!