The 12th NOBUGS Conference will be held at Brookhaven National Laboratory on October 22–26, 2018. The goal of the NOBUGS (New Opportunities for Better User Group Software) Conference Series is to foster collaboration and exchange between scientists and IT professionals working on software for X-ray, neutron and muon sources from around the world.
- Data catalogs / Electronic Notebooks
- Data Streaming
- Workflow Engines & Tools
- Web Tools
- Use of (commercial) Cloud Systems
- Other Relevant Topics
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure one-to-one meetings with Gagik VARDANYAN and Antti SOININEN who will attend this event.
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin
22/10/2018 - 26/10/2018