The EuCheMS Chemistry Congress is an internationally respected, large-scale event for the chemical sciences. With a theme of ‘Molecular frontiers and global challenges’, the scope and scale of the 2018 congress means that there will be abundant opportunities to gather information, network and develop your knowledge alongside leaders in your field.
Attend the 7th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress and you’ll get the chance to:
* Hear a wide selection of talks from field experts across seven interdisciplinary themes, including:
- chemistry in the life sciences;
- energy, environment and sustainability;
- inorganic chemistry advances;
- materials, interfaces and devices;
- organic chemistry advances; and
- physical and analytical chemistry advances.
* Meet a diverse mix of researchers, decision makers and service providers, offering you multiple opportunities to strengthen existing connections and forge new ones.
* Contribute to discussions and workshops on topics including diversity and training techniques, building your transferable knowledge.
* Be exposed to the latest technologies, helping to keep you up to date with advances in your area of work.
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure one-to-one meetings with Armando MAESTRO who will attend this event.
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin
… or see you there!
26/08/2018 - 30/08/2018