SYNERGI 2019 is a one-day event organised by the ILL – Europe’s leading neutron source – in collaboration with the ESRF – Europe’s leading synchrotron light source – to be held on 1 April 2019 in Lyon (France). The aim of the event is to bring together experts in synchrotron/neutron techniques and representatives of the chemical industry who require customised analytical measurements.
The event will be organised as follows:
– The morning will be devoted to a plenary sessions, including testimonials by industrial users of synchrotron and / or neutron facilities.
– In the afternoon, there will be a series of tutorial sessions and face-to-face meetings held in parallel.
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure one-to-one meetings with Caroline BOUDOU who will attend this event.
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin