LiBD-9 conference will focus on discussions of all basic aspects of positive and negative electrode materials for Li (ion) batteries.
It will also include topics related to interfaces and interfacial phenomena, and topics beyond classical Li-ion batteries.
There will be plenary lectures speakers, oral presentations with an associated poster for further details, and poster communications.
All presentations will be organized in sessions on a given topic followed by an extended discussion. All posters will be presented throughout the week
The organisation will make every effort to promote these discussions, which already made the success of the previous LiBD meetings.
This meeting concerns mainly electrode materials (all classes or materials including sodium based materials).
- Electrochemical and physical properties
- Interfaces with liquid and solid electrolytes
- Electrochemical behavior (including fading, safety ….)
- Characterization methods (Materials and Batteries)
- Solid state batteries including microbatteries
Please feel free to contact us ahead of the event if you wish to secure one-to-one meetings with Emmanuelle SUARD who will attend this event.
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin
… or see you there!
15/09/2019 - 20/09/2019