The aim of the workshop is to bring together researchers working with on the physico-chemical characterization of lipid bilayers by means of experimental (including scattering and direct space techniques) and theoretical approaches.
Among the specific subjects that will be covered are:
- structure and self-assembly
- natural membranes (including natural lipids for artificial membranes)
- numerical simulations
- applications of bilayer-based systems
- emerging methods
Also, make sure to follow us on your favorite social media:
- Twitter: @ILLGrenoble
- Facebook: Institut Laue-Langevin – ILL
- Linked In: ILL – Institut Laue Langevin
- YouTube: Institut Laue_Langevin
… or see you there!
11/12/2019 - 13/12/2019